I created this blog as a hobby. Feel free to give me ideas.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Advanced Automotive Concepts "Demon Eyes"

I bought some halo rings that goes inside the RX8 headlight about 2 months ago from aacstyle.com's eBay store, at first they sent me the wrong color and so I shipped it back. After shipping it back with my note on the inside with the persons name I spoke to, they forgot to ship it to me. A week later when I call back, they said they were out of stock on the color that I wanted and it wont be another week until they can send it. A week later I had to call a couple times to get my tracking number, and after tracking it they still havnt sent my item, UPS only got electronically notified.



Ballasts with no Halos










Epoxy for the inside of t he headlight to keep the rings on

No comments:

Post a Comment